Arizona-Phoenix

ReIntro/Rentals? (long)

Hi Ladies! So I've been MIA for like 4 months.. I was being lazy and dreaming of summer vacations I wasn't taking :( Anyway, I've been kicked a few times by vendors/Mother-of-the-Bride and now I'm back to planning. I must say, looking at my wedding day countdown has me a little panicky now.. For those who don't know me, I've been with my fiance for four years this coming Oct. Our wedding is November 14th, 2009. And I am a vendor [gasp!]. I am not here to push an agenda- I'm just here to help with what I can and get help from other knotties in return. I do not shamelessly self-promote and, in fact, I've never mentioned my store on this board. So I really hope that alleviates any fears and you all will still let me play with you :) On to my question, does anyone have any recommendations for rental companies for tables, chairs, lounge furniture, etc? TIA!

Re: ReIntro/Rentals? (long)

• mresendezmresendez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!
  • edited December 2011
    Tri-rentals, Premiere Events & I think, Y-knot Party Rentals will all have what you're looking for. We used Premiere Events and dealt with Kat. Good luck!
  • katafie929katafie929 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    were going through Mark at ProEm
  • edited December 2011
    We're going with Marla at ABC Rental World for our chairs and a few other items. They've been very helpful.  They work with a lot of other rental places so if you find something that you want and they don't have it the will get it from the other co. Also, they're having a summer sale through the end of August even for dates booked beyond that.
  • imshellimshell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back ya spooner! I wondered what happened to you! Here is a well priced company, just not as big as the others Affordable Party Rentals 480.303.9303 tell 'em Shelly sent ya!
  • SaraSpoonSaraSpoon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks gals!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards