California-Northern

wedding invitation

anyone know a reasonable priced place to get invitations, either in san fran or online?

Re: wedding invitation

• edited December 2011
    I used www.custom-programs.com. They have tons of choices and I think they have more DIY choices now than they did when I ordered last year. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We were looking into www.weddingpaperdivas.com also!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sm23sm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget? Reasonably priced varies on who you ask... I got STD's from Weddingpaperdivas - I was going to get invitations from them as well but then my FMIL wanted to make them so I let her  :)  But their quality is good and their turnaround is very fast. There are also some coupon codes online that you can Google for them, that will bring the price down a bit. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We're probably going to use theamericanwedding.com.  They have good prices and we found one that we both like.
  • lproutenlprouten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked at weddingpaperdivas, and papeterie, but decided to get them made from etsy. We ordered samples from all three but liked the personal touch look from etsy.All three looked great and were reasonably priced!have fun and good luck
  • legaleagleslegaleagles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did an alchemy request on etsy.com. I got custom designed letterpress invitations with enclosures and all envelopes for less than $450 (way less than other letterpress printers). I could have gotten them for even way less if I didn't do letterpress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I loved our invites from Wedding Paper Divas. They are pretty reasonable if you don't need 1,000 inserts. www.weddingpaperdivas.com  
  • leasavioleasavio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't need all the inserts or anything special so I ordered my invites and rsvp cards from Whimsical Prints on Etsy...great price and we love our invitations!!
  • edited December 2011
    I found my STDs on www.annsbridalbargains.com. I also found some really simple and modern invitations that i'll be ordering soon.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards