Delaware

tuesday fun

I'm thinking we need a little pick me up around here, so I'm creating a new poll...1.  How do you let your FI/DH know you are in the mood?2.  What are you wearing today?3.  What did you have for dinner last night?4.  What are you having for lunch today?5.  Where you work, are you the oldest, youngest, or in between?6.  What is your original hair color?7.  Do you have a pet peeve?  If so, what is it?8.  Is there something that just erks you out?9.  If a clown is walking around with a bunch of different colored balloons, which color do you ask for?10. Do you prefer blue ink or black ink pens?11.  What is your favorite slogan?

Re: tuesday fun

• lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. How do you let your FI/DH know you are in the mood?I scratch his head2. What are you wearing today?the dress i wore to donna's wedding...didn't feel like doing laundry last night.3. What did you have for dinner last night?mac and cheese and ice cream4. What are you having for lunch today?don't know yet, but I have to pick up cat food5. Where you work, are you the oldest, youngest, or in between?I am the 2nd youngest.  My coworkers b-day is the day after mine, so he's the youngest by one day.  and, i'm the boss of them all.6. What is your original hair color?dark brown7. Do you have a pet peeve? If so, what is it?when people don't say "bless you" when someone sneezes8. Is there something that just erks you out?plastic paper clips9. If a clown is walking around with a bunch of different colored balloons, which color do you ask for?red or yellow10. Do you prefer blue ink or black ink pens?blue ink pens11. What is your favorite slogan? Some days are a total waste of makeup!
  • edited December 2011
    1. How do you let your FI/DH know you are in the mood?  Give him "the look" ;)2. What are you wearing today? Scrubs3. What did you have for dinner last night? A hamburger from 5 Guys...mmm...4. What are you having for lunch today? A Lean Cuisine and yogurt5. Where you work, are you the oldest, youngest, or in between? The youngest, but only by a few months6. What is your original hair color? Brunette7. Do you have a pet peeve? If so, what is it? Slow drivers in the left lane, especially when there's no way to get around them!!!8. Is there something that just erks you out? That would be a really long list...9. If a clown is walking around with a bunch of different colored balloons, which color do you ask for? Pink10. Do you prefer blue ink or black ink pens? Black11. What is your favorite slogan? "Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    *Lauren*
    Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. How do you let your FI/DH know you are in the mood?I just look at him while cuddling. He knows he wife. ;)2. What are you wearing today?Jeans, sneakers, and a semi-nice work knit top. I was moving boxes of files from the old office this morning and was not getting my nice stuff dirty.3. What did you have for dinner last night?I made Chili. :)4. What are you having for lunch today?TBD...if anyone around would like to influence me to olive garden or something I dont think I can fight you. ;)5. Where you work, are you the oldest, youngest, or in between?I am in the middle. (2nd youngest)6. What is your original hair color?What you see is what cha get. All natural.7. Do you have a pet peeve? If so, what is it?This list is way too long, but I agree with the sneezing thing.8. Is there something that just irks you out?Again, this list is way too long, but it is really gross when my coworker feels the need to burp as loud and long as she can without covering her mouth or an "excuse me" after. Eww.9. If a clown is walking around with a bunch of different colored balloons, which color do you ask for?Blue10. Do you prefer blue ink or black ink pens?Blue (because you can tell it is an original signature)11. What is your favorite slogan? Can't think of one at the moment.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • bubblyblondybubblyblondy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. How do you let your FI/DH know you are in the mood?Wear something sexy2. What are you wearing today?Black pants, dress shirt .3. What did you have for dinner last night?Mac and cheese4. What are you having for lunch today?No idea.. but im hungry!5. Where you work, are you the oldest, youngest, or in between?I am the youngest6. What is your original hair color?Dirty blonde7. Do you have a pet peeve? If so, what is it?This list is way too long, but I agree with the sneezing thing.8. Is there something that just irks you out?Slow drivers in left lane or just plain rude people9. If a clown is walking around with a bunch of different colored balloons, which color do you ask for?I would run away because I am terrified of clowns.. but i love balloons so i would make my FI get me an orane one lol10. Do you prefer blue ink or black ink pens?Black11. What is your favorite slogan? ' If you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all"
  • edited December 2011
    1. How do you let your FI/DH know you are in the mood?Take his pants off...LOL2. What are you wearing today?Purple pajama pants and a white t-shirt3. What did you have for dinner last night?Grilled chicken with garlic parmesan sauce and fetuccini noodles4. What are you having for lunch today?Slept straight through lunch (as usual!)5. Where you work, are you the oldest, youngest, or in between?I'm smack in the middle, some are in their early 20's, and some are in their 40's and 50's.  6. What is your original hair color?Dirty clothes7. Do you have a pet peeve? If so, what is it?I can't stand when parents dress their kids in clothes that are too small for them.  It drives me nuts! 8. Is there something that just irks you out?Bugs, especially those crawly ones with 1000 legs...9. If a clown is walking around with a bunch of different colored balloons, which color do you ask for?Pink or purple...I'm very girly like that10. Do you prefer blue ink or black ink pens?Either, but I have to use black at work11. What is your favorite slogan?I'll have to think about that one...
  • edited December 2011
    1. How do you let your FI/DH know you are in the mood? I get very cuddly and lovey dovey and cutesy.2. What are you wearing today? Black dress pants, purple shirt, and pink Crocs (only shoes I am really allowed to wear)3. What did you have for dinner last night? Didn't eat dinner because of how upset I was.4. What are you having for lunch today? Mozz Sticks, Cheesesteak, and Fries from Sterling Grille in Wilm.5. Where you work, are you the oldest, youngest, or in between? When I work/start work, it will be for Brian's company, and I would in between.  Brian and his brother are younger than me, Brian's parents are obviously older as are the other techs, and the secretary is 76.6. What is your original hair color?  The same color it is now- Dirty Blonde.  I have never dyed my hair, ever (it's something I am a little proud of, actually- you don't see many girls my age with no dye in their hair!).7. Do you have a pet peeve? If so, what is it? TURN ON YOUR HEADLIGHTS WHEN YOUR WIPERS ARE ON!  #*&$(#*$@#^@!!!!!!  Also, Turn signals were invented for a reason- use it!  Finally, DON'T tell me I am not from the South- just because I was born in DE doesn't mean my family isn't from the South...just because you were born in the inner city of Baltimore doesn't make you Southern, either!  (sorry, venting about the lovely students at UD!)8. Is there something that just erks you out? Cat Barf/hairballs, actually throw up of any kind.9. If a clown is walking around with a bunch of different colored balloons, which color do you ask for? Pink, of course!10. Do you prefer blue ink or black ink pens? Black.11. What is your favorite slogan? Like Ma Ingalls always said, there's no great loss without some small gain. (Ma Ingalls is from Little House on the Prairie, for those who don't know).
  • lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Donna, I can tell you're tired when you put dirty clothes as your natural hair color. LZoL!!
  • edited December 2011
    1. How do you let your FI/DH know you are in the mood?Bluntly.  I won't go into detail.2. What are you wearing today?Zipup and long capris.  Chilly for September!3. What did you have for dinner last night?Out to eat with my grad school friends so steak, mashed potatoes & green beans. 4. What are you having for lunch today?I had rice.5. Where you work, are you the oldest, youngest, or in between?I'm always the youngest at my jobs... most people don't go for their doctorate degree at 22.  Not to sound egocentric (plenty of pepole are around my age in my program)... I'm just the youngest wherever I go.6. What is your original hair color?Same as it is now.. brown.7. Do you have a pet peeve? If so, what is it?I have many.  The drama queens on the Philly board are a big one.8. Is there something that just erks you out?The leftover milk from a bowl of cereal... gag.9. If a clown is walking around with a bunch of different colored balloons, which color do you ask for?I'm afraid of clowns... I'd run.10. Do you prefer blue ink or black ink pens?I'll only write in black, weird quirk.11. What is your favorite slogan? Make a sexy time.  Despite that not being a slogan at all...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards