Ohio-Toledo
Options

Best Vendor So Far...

Ok...so I'm one happy bride to be right now...I found a fantastic deal on silk flowers online. 

I placed an order less than 2 weeks ago, but they didn't have enough orange gerber daisies to complete my order.  So I ordered all the ones they had in stock and they told me they would e-mail me as soon as they came in.  So I got my 1st order of flowers, in 2 days.  The flowers are GORGEOUS and I can't believe they are silks.  I ended up paying .44 cents a piece for them...check Afloral.com out on facebook as they have a code on there right now for 10% of gerber daisies for the month of July.  So, I got an e-mail from them yesterday stating that the orange gerbers were back in stock, which it ended up being almost a week before the time they quoted me.  So I called up yesterday after 12pm, which it was probably closer to 1pm or 2pm and I had them this morning before 11am...which it was even probably closer to 10am.   AND the company covered my 2nd round of shipping charges since they were out of stock of them.  Talk about awesome!!  This company was absolutely wonderful to deal with!!  

They have such great prices and wonderful customer service.  So if you are looking for silk flowers, be sure to check them out!! 

Re: Best Vendor So Far...

• Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!  I know some brides thoroughly dislike the idea of silk flowers; I am not one of them!  My flowers were all silk and I loved them.  I still have my bouquet in a glass cabinet with other wedding related things.  So I say good for you for choosing silk!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards