New Jersey - South

CAUTION: MARIGOLD SKY (Ken Stillman)

I'm not sure if this has already been posted but I feel the need to warn you all. I apologize if you're hearing this again, but I wish someone had told me this information when I was planning my wedding.

I was married in November 2009 (15 months ago) and we hired Kenneth Stillman Video.  WE STILL DO NOT HAVE OUR VIDEO.  He has promised us 3 different dates over the past 6 months and has not delivered.  His contact is sporadic, at best, and he offers nothing but excuses on the rare occasion he actually responds to our communication attempts.

I am not alone.  We are in contact with other couples who are in the same boat, some oh whom were married in August 2009.  

I am only upset in regard to his extremely long turn around time and lack of communication.

Ken Stillman has changed the name of his business to Marigold Sky.  I can't imagine that a new name means a new business ethic.

Before you book your wedding professionals, PLEASE check with the Better Business Bureau and get personal recommendations.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: CAUTION: MARIGOLD SKY (Ken Stillman)

• edited December 2011

I think this guy has a pretty bad rep on this board as other ladies have complained about him. After seeing samples of his work, his prices, and taking into account how unprofessional he is...what a rip off.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, I figured everyone had a good idea of his business ethic.  I wanted new brides to know about the new business name...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks for the heads up on the name change. I have heard nothing but bad things about him, and I still havent heard that anyone actually RECEIVED their video from him yet!

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Watch out, everyone!  If Angel33284 sees this post, she is going to have a cow!

Tongue out
  • edited December 2011
    Marigold Sky?  How did he come up with that name? 
  • edited December 2011

Haha Music, I had the exact same thought.

I hope you get your video soon Mama :( Terrible when you're left waiting for such important memories!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards