Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Bridal Boutiques?

Our wedding date's 10/1/11 so I've just started looking around at dresses--what are some upscale bridal gown boutiques around here? All I know of is Gamberdella which I had an appointment at today. Do you guys recommend any more around Baltimore County/Annapolis?
Anniversary

Re: Bridal Boutiques?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How did you like Gamberdella's? That's where I got my dress and I loved it there.  Also, their alterations are incredibly reasonable.  I also really liked Bridals by Elena in Severna Park.  I do not recommend Columbia Bridal - their seamstress is terrible.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Betsy Robinson in Pikesville/Reisterstown is relatively upscale. They don't have Vera and I don't remember many of the real high end Moniques or anything like that, but they definitely have Amsale and Alvina Valenta range stuff. My experience there was just okay, but it's a really nice store and worth checking out. If you're talking upscale like Vera, then there's a boutique in DC.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lily's Bridal in Baltimore is a beautiful boutique. Their dresses start at $899. They have some really great designs. I got my dress there and had a great time. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I drove up from Charlotte, NC over the weekend. I had a wonderful experience at Bridals by Elena. They were friendly and offered a large variety of dresses.  :)
  • Options
    gimmeweddinggimmewedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Amanda Ritchey Bridal in Fallston, MD (a little outside of Baltimore).  They were great and really helpful.  They have a range of prices, but I got an amazing dress for $1,200.
  • Options
    LoveBugBabyLoveBugBaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I also used Amanda Ritchey Bridal for both my wedding dress and my bridesmaids.  I was in a wedding last year that the bride used her and we also got our bridesmaid dresses there.  Amanda is SO sweet and the shop is very personal and nice!  They have a good selection of both bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses.  Her shop is located off Bel Air Road in Fallston.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards