Colorado-Denver
Options

Awesome alterations?

I am in need of alteration recommendations, please (or places to stay away from)! I know that I have seen this post 1000 times before, but I searched through the 3 pages that it let me go back and I didn't see one, so I apologize for asking, yet again! Thanks ladies! :-)

Re: Awesome alterations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sandy's Sew & Sew (970) 669-8480 Loveland, CO She is fantastic and affordable!
  • Options
    skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The Wedding SeamstressDeedee is in Arvada, she does great work. If you want to see what she can do she altered my dress, look in my bio. http://www.theweddingseamstress.com/index.html
  • Options
    april.munozapril.munoz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will check them out! Thank you so much! :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My seamstress did an awesome job... Lynn Dollar 719.641.1997 She is in Colorado Springs but she traveled to Denver to fit some of my bridesmaids. She altered my dress and made all of my bridesmaid dresses by hand! She also made my best friend's wedding dress by hand and it was incredible. I still take clothing to her to mend and alter. Her prices were reasonable and she does such a great job!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went with Carolina's in Louisville, they were fantastic. I brought my dress in for some last minute alterations a week before my wedding and they didn't even blink an eye, simply told me it would be ready in 2-3 days. And very affordable! hemming 4 layers of fabric and letting out some the seam some in the cheat came to about a $100. I was quoted that at other shops just for the hem. Good luck!
  • Options
    KariMichaelKariMichael member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christine Hoyt CH Studios in west Denver. She works out of her home and does dresses full time. She has very little overhead and therefore your costs are less.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nadine with Boulder Bridal (303) 443-5500
    JuneFlowers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    VAtoCOVAtoCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Christine Hoyt.  So far, so good.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    april.munozapril.munoz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Thanks ladies! :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Call Cathy at (719) 433-4877. She is experienced and reasonable. I'm sure she can help you out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards