Retro and Vintage Weddings

Suggestions Please!

I've also posted this in Retro, incase anyone see's it twice!Ok ladies, since I've ordered my dress and I know other things I want (like shoes and stockings and even shapewear) I need help with jewelry. My dres (PIB) is tea length with white on white polka dots and a v-neck. I don't know what type of jewelry to wear. I feel like white pearls might be a little too white for me. I kinda want something with some sparkle or color. I want something a little retro/vintagey since my dress and all that is along those lines. I'll be wearing a birdcage veil most likely with a white rose fascinator. FI is going to paint my shoes for me in navy and apple green colors. Not sure of the pattern or design for those yet. Any help would be appreciated. Gold stars for those who give me pictures or links!!! THANKS!
MyBio
Yes I am.....Living the Dream

Re: Suggestions Please!

• Before I respond, can we get a little more info?  how elaborate is your birdcage veil?  Does it have a headpeace (hair clip or fascinator) too?  is there colour in the headpiece?The reason I ask, is that my birdcage veil is probably going to look a bit busy with a colourful fascinator.  Because of that, I'm keeping my necklace really simple (just a tiny gold locket with my Finnish grandparent's photos in there).  so if your veil is simple, I say wear some cool vintage colourful beads (like green!).  But if your birdcage is busier, I'd keep the necklace simple (like a little pendant to compliment your wedding colours).
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Well, I don't actually know what my veil looks like.  I know what you're saying definitely.  I found an etsy seller today infact, that makes these gorgeous feather fascinators with veils, so I'm thinking about getting one of those.  If I do, it will be colorful so I'll probably go with jewelry a little simpler.  We will see. Thanks!
    MyBio
    Yes I am.....Living the Dream
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards