Options

midwest sound and lights

anyone book them?

Re: midwest sound and lights

• Options
    liloriole2000liloriole2000 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using them, as well as my friend for her wedding the week after mine. My friend last year had them as their DJ as well. You usally gets a mix of reviews on this board but I have had only good experience with them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yep, we've got 'em
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Due to mixed reviews on them I was a little scared to book with them but I did consider them.  Also give All Star Music a try.  The are a little more expensive but get great reviews.  Craig the owner and lead DJ seems to be a great down to earth guy and the good thing is before booking you, will have met your DJ (Craig) whereas with Midwest you just get matched up later so you never know who you will get.  I decided to go the safe route and go with All Star for fear of getting a bad DJ.  The extra money was worth not causing me stress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we hired them. I've been working with Chad and he's been pretty great. I'm not worried.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister used Chad from Midwest Sounds and he was pretty bad. I would NOT recommend him. I used Craig from All Star Music. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him.
  • Options
    angandtimweinangandtimwein member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Midwest Sound and Light for mine next year and so far I'm very comfortable with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards