Flowers
Options

Anyone know of a great florist in Sioux Falls, SD?

I'm planning my wedding from Phoenix, AZ for next summer in Beresford and will be in Sioux Falls this weekend - I'd like to meet with florists. Has anyone had a great experience on a low budget?

Re: Anyone know of a great florist in Sioux Falls, SD?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We do have a local board (SD). I would recommend the Flower Mill OR if you are getting married in Beresford, Hawarden, IA is 20 miles away from that and thats where I will be getting my flowers from 'Flowers By Jan'. She does amazing work for very reasonable (because its more small town priced than in the city of Sioux Falls). Good Luck!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much.  I'm completely lost on this....how do I get to the local board that you mentioned?  I'll definitely check into Jan's.  We're using Central Catering there in town as well.  I'd rather keep the money in the small towns.  Thanks again, Julie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh Central Catering is AMAZING!!  Just a note, their cheesy potatoes are pretty much to die for!For Local Boards - just click on 'the knot boards' above and go to the SD local board.  I am pretty sure that will get you there and thats the easiest way I can attempt to explain, haha. Good luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards