Nebraska-Omaha

Frank at Mulhall's

Please tell me your experiences with Frank at Mulhall's. Do any of you have pictures of his work from your wedding? I have a meeting with him on the 19th :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Frank at Mulhall's

• mikenjess113mikenjess113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What were the down payment requirements? Is it a certain percent of what the estimated total is?
  • ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have tons of pictures of our flowers from Frank!  What is your email?  I'll send you a few.  I was so happy with our flowers.  I would highly suggest him. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks a lot ayoung22!  My email is mikenjess113@gmail.com
  • ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    If you have the wedding magazine that Omaha puts out, there is a nice article out about him. He has a couple pictures of some flowers, one of which was from my weddig (very similar). I will try to email you some as well....I am spoiled, I am his new daughter in law
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are spoiled :) I have the NE wedding day magazine and I don't know about the one for omaha, is it something that is at a bridal show?  Or is there something that I can do online to get it?  Thanks for all your info ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    It is the Omaha World Herald Wedding Essentials magazine.  You can sign up for one online at omaha.com i think.   HTH
  • edited December 2011
    I have worked with Frank for over 8 years in corporate event planning. He is honest and a creative genious! I actually just met with him yesterday over lunch to talk about my wedding. Come with ideas and he'll help develop them (he'll even pull out flowers from the coolers to show you the combination and the fragrance)! He uses a vendor that handpicks the floral orders unlike a general florist who has to deal with what comes in (crappy looking or not). In my experience with him there is nothing he can't do that won't blow you away. I've called and said here is my budget for this client and I need x number of centerpieces using these colors. That one turned out so great I snuck one home after the event! Just like with the rest of your vendors tell them wht you want or what feeling you are going for and then listen. He's an expert and even better will make your dreams come true on your budget! Have fun!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards