Colorado-Denver

Good Denver hotspots

I'm looking for a place to go for a night out with the girls in downtown Denver. Basically we're looking for a fun place where we can act like we're in college again (it hasn't been that long...but we don't get together much now that things like work get in the way!). What are your recommendations for the following: - Bottle service - Dancing (hip hop/club) - Being able to actually hear each other talk Any recommendations will be helpful . . .
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Good Denver hotspots

• erin48erin48 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well your last 2 requests kind of cancel each other out....I have never been to a dance club where it is easy to hear yourself talk! =0) I would suggest Beta, The Church, or Vinyl.............Vinyl would be my first choice............
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ekurtenbekurtenb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went to Sutra this past weekend! It was SO much fun! They offer bottle service, hip hop/club dancing and if you want to hear each other talk, they have a nice patio with fun, big chairs surrounding fire pits! It's located of off 11th and Lincoln.
  • JLouk83JLouk83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anyone who knows me would not be surprised that my first post on here is about clubs/the party scene. I would recommend Theorie (it is very nice, has a dance area and private areas for bottle service, and used to be the Real World House on MTV). Also, Club Beta is fun and has somewhat of an upscale atmosphere. Lodos is always a safe bet, they have a rooftop area that is nice and a good dance floor. They are all pretty close to Market Street, so you can go down to that area with the intention to visit one club....then see where the night takes you! I have heard that Vinyl is fun because they have different floors that are themed, like hip-hop, techno/rave, lounge, etc, but it is 18 and up on some nights so if you are not into that I would recommend checking out their website before you go. Hope this helps and I hope you and your girls have a great time!!
  • kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sutra is a fun bar with bottle service, and they are downtown, but not much in that particular neighborhood is similar if you wanted to hop a little (it's at 11th & Lincoln in the Golden Triangle). I'd really recommend Suite 200 in Larimer Square.  Very stylish and great bottle service - call ahead to get the couch seats in the center aisle by the bar.  Also, being in Larimer Square, there's lots of bars with a similar feel/scene.  For quiet talking ahead of time, and great wine, go to Cru.  It's right across the street, on Larimer, from Suite 200. Have fun!
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards