Hawaii

AW: PRO PICS

While I'm SO sad to be back in Toronto (we arrived 16 hours ago - sniffle)... Joanna just posted some pro pics and teasers on her blog.[url]http://joannatano.com/blog/?p=986[/url]I love this woman. I love her photography, and I love her personality. Seriously, highly recommended. We've got some TTD pics yet to come too... cannot wait!

Re: AW: PRO PICS

• edited December 2011
    Oh Kaesha you looked GORGEOUS!!!  She really captured how happy you and Phil were on that day.  And your bridal bouquet - AMAZING!  I love the colors!  And I love the deep blue night shot....
  • edited December 2011
    amazing pics!
  • amyj513amyj513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow how beautiful.  Love the cranes.  Your pics are making me wish I had reserved that site instead of the Seawatch!
  • agutie001agutie001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look amazing! and Joanna is fantastic! I'm feeling good about going with Dan, Jessica, and Joanna! Allison, did Bev Gannon do your cake?
  • edited December 2011
    Celebration did do it, yes! And, it was AMAZING. People were still raving about it (along with all the other food) long after the wedding was over. We did one tier of passionfruit mousse and the smaller one was chocolate mac nut mousse. SOOO good.
  • AngelshannAngelshann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous pictures!!! You look amazing and everything looks perfect!!
  • edited December 2011
    gorgeous!  everything is so beautiful, and joanna did a great job of capturing all the emotions of the day.  thanks for sharing!
  • licia9880licia9880 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats again!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, Alyson, FABULOUS pics!  How fun!!!  It looks like Joanna did an awesome job capturing your day.  I can't wait to see the TTD pics too!!!!!!
    image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    PS - love the shout-out to the HI knotties from Joanna!
    image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Oh Alyson!  Your pictures are so beautiful!  You & Phil look so happy!  I especially love the photos of the two of you on the bench!  Yay!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats, Alyson! Those are some seriously gorgeous pics. You planned a stunning wedding. Awesome job, Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    They are just gorgeous, wow she is fantastic isnt she, she really did capture your happiness so well and you both looked so relaxed.. congratulations again it is gorgous..
  • eacernaeacerna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you looks so pretty :-). congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    These pictures are gorgeous!!! Joanna really did a fantastic job. I loved the slideshow too, your day looked so perfect!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    amazing photos!!! you look so beautiful! she took some really unique shots and i love the one of you and your hubby on the chairs. i totally know you feel being sad to be back home. i have been home for about 10 days and i still wake up wishing i could do it all over again!
    ryan and jennifer |august 10, 2009| lanikuhonua phase II
  • edited December 2011
    Incredible!!!  Looks like an absolutely perfect day!! 
  • vanilla15vanilla15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The pics really are so gorgeous!  It looks like everything was so perfect!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ~BFF~~BFF~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amazing pictures, Alyson! It looks like you had such a wonderful day.  Love the pics on the lounge chairs and with the cranes in the backdrop!
  • edited December 2011
    BEAUTIFUL wedding and pics!  Can't wait to see more.
    Lanikuhonua, Phase II, Oahu Hawaii | April 24, 2009 http://iluvhawaii.weebly.com
  • edited December 2011
    I am smiling ear to ear! =) Wow I absolutely love the first pic of you getting your make up done. You look so pretty and that pic is classic!THE CRANES- I think the cranes were worth every ounce of energy you put into making them. I love the shot where it looks like colored cranes are flying in back of you two.
  • inamrainamra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW GORGEOUS GORGEOUS PICS!!! You look absolutely stunning and SO beautiful! OH I didn't know that you use Bev Gannon's company for your catering!! Her restaurant, Hali'imaile General Store, is my FAV restaurant on Maui =)
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • edited December 2011
    Dude these are freakinnnnn amazing! You look like a knockout!!!
  • KKakesKKakes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE LOVE LOVE....you looked amazing. I loved how natural your makeup was but still felt special :) yay!
  • rhoscannerrhoscanner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome pics!  you looked lovely =)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm late on this one... but had to tell you WOW - absolutely beautiful!! Looks like you had an amazing day and you were a gorgeous bride!! Love your pictures!! Can't wait to see more!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I totally saw you post this on FB, but had to tell you that I am insanely jealous you got to see pro pics soooooo freaking soon and that they turned out so spectacular!!!
  • littlelilly71littlelilly71 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats!!!! beautiful:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards