Moms and Maids
Options

MOB outfit arrived at AA!!

Just got a call from AA that my outfit is in!! YAY! I am soooo excited to pick it up and try it on! I wanna go RIGHT NOW! LOL I was a little afraid about the color choice-a clover green. I was afraid I would look like a giant plant. LOL I'll let you know how it goes. :o)

Re: MOB outfit arrived at AA!!

• Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved both of my dreeses for son and DIL's wedding, and for DD's recent wedding. It's so fun! I'm sure you'll look lovely. Keep us posted, please.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well...the verdict is...ok. I like it. I think I liked it even better in the navy blue-but we'll make this work and it will be great. My DD will take me shopping to find some awesome jewelry. :o) I am VERY happy that I found a good seamstress that could fit me in to get the pants altered! It's crunch time, and many are too booked for a last-minute fix. So now I can relax! (at least about that! LOL)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards