August 2012 Weddings
Options

Checks! PIP (Long)

I went home to go visit my parents and get my baptismal certificate for my church meeting on Sunday and to indulge my mom, I went to a local dress shop to look at wedding dresses and I think I may have found my dress!  It's a Mori Lee Style #2519, and it's discontinued (so the store had it at 25% off). 

I wanted to wait until I got my shoes (my cowboy boots) so I could see how it looked with them to make a committment.  But I didn't want to take the dress off!  It was comfortable and I could move in it.  And it has a corset back so it can be adjusted for comfort lol.  

I didn't have the "OMG, I can't stop crying moment" that you see on SYTTD, but I knew what I wanted, and this was it.

Here is a pic of me in the dress

After we looked at dresses (I didn't see any others I wanted to try on) and ran some errands for my mom, we went to Cavendar's in a nearby town to look for the boots I wanted...and I found them!  So we bought them.  The dress store was closed by that time, so I think I'm going back next week on one of my days off.

And my mom gave me the deposit money for our photographer...and I made an appointment for me and FI to meet with them tomorrow so I should have that done this weekend.

It was a very busy day...I'm so tired.  lol

CN:  Got my baptismal certificate, found my dress and shoes, and booking the photographer tomorrow.  Exhausting day!

knotsigpicture Anniversary

Re: Checks! PIP (Long)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards