Texas-San Antonio
Options

OMG--Bridal Pics Posted!!!!!!

Caitlin just posted some of my bridal portraits on her website and I am SO happy with them! Everyone go check them out at www.ccportraitdesign.comgo to portraits, then Bridal and Formal and I am the girl blowing kisses at a mural of Willie Nelson!
Photobucket image

Re: OMG--Bridal Pics Posted!!!!!!

• Options
    marissa54marissa54 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look beautiful in your pictures! Looks like you had fun taking them : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  They are gorgeous!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SO pretty!! I love your dress and your bouquet!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, she's great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG they came out great and your dress looks amazing on you!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love them! I love you're dress, too. It's different and beautiful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  You look amazing.  The photographer IS great, but the subject is super important too. 
    Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

William born 7/12/2000
    Andrew born 10/30/2011 (9lb 4oz at 37 weeks)
  • Options
    MBLoveMBLove member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for the kind words and thanks for taking the time to go check them out! I will post a direct link once I get them on CD!!
    Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    futuremrs.huff, I adore your dress!! Can I ask you where you got it?  I'm also going to use Caitlin for bridals and the wedding.  Her design work was phenomenal, I've met with photographers in SA and in Chicago (where I live and where we're doing our engagement session) and no one came close to her work on the albums.  Your pictures look beautiful, I'm sure I'll be seeing more of them in her office!-Jen
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So beautiful! I'm glad to hear you're happy about them.. you should be!
  • Options
    MBLoveMBLove member
    edited December 2011
    Jen--I got the dress at David's Bridal. I know a lot of people don't like DB, but I had a great experience with them, they made me feel very special. The style # is T9612. I've just heard that you should not do your alterations there for sure because they charge an arm and a leg.And yes, Caitlin totally rocks--those pictures were taken Sunday and by Tuesday she mailed the pics out to me. I don't know how she stays so organized and on-the-ball.linzlars thanks for your comment!! It's good to hear that other people think they're good pics, because it's hard to judge for yourself when we all can be so hard on ourselves.
    Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the dress info!Caitlin's other big selling point for me was the quick turn around time in getting the discs.  Glad to hear that was also the case with you!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those pics were super cute :)
  • Options
    novio2010novio2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pics are absolutely gorgeous.  I'm glad to hear you are happy with Caitlin.  I took the knotties advice and signed a contract with her as well.  Can't wait to see more!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey thanks for posting your picture link! Because of you we have an appointment with her next week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards