September 2012 Weddings

weather stalker

so everyday for the past 2 weeks i have been checking the weather... I know it's just going to keep changing... but there is a half second of relief when i see 79 and sunny... Smile
Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 217 Invited...
image 166 Got their boots on!
image 49 Missin' out.
image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
RSVP Date: September 1

Re: weather stalker

• I totally agree... I'm been weather stalking and now it says 79 and sunny!!!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 129image 102image 24image
  • wahooooo go us! i keep praying it stays that way!
    image 217 Invited...
    image 49 Missin' out.
  • I have rain :-(  I want it to change.
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_weather-stalker?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:8c01b1a4-9fb3-45b3-bc94-2c43c581b678Post:374ca39f-a7fc-4f77-958c-bc84bfce3620">Re: weather stalker</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have rain :-(  I want it to change.
    Posted by Ciardasully[/QUOTE]

A couple weeks ago it said rain on my wedding day too... it'll most likely change by then.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 129image 102image 24image
  • I check every morning. It's been consistently around 75 and sunny but a few times it's said 80s or rain. 

I am really hoping it's under 80 and sunny but I'll settle for no rain! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have been stalking it for the last 3 weeks!!  I get a little good feeling when I see the happy sun face looking at me.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_weather-stalker?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:8c01b1a4-9fb3-45b3-bc94-2c43c581b678Post:b5d7fc10-3208-4f17-8eb7-428bc840fa6e">weather stalker</a>:
    [QUOTE]so everyday for the past 2 weeks i have been checking the weather... I know it's just going to keep changing... but there is a half second of relief when i see 79 and sunny...
    Posted by tiffysue2012[/QUOTE]

I have been looking alot too for the weather in Kansas City. Where have you been looking for the weather? I have been looking at accuweather.com. And the last time I looked it said it was going to be cloudy.
  • accuweather.com yesterday it said 79 and sunny...
    image 217 Invited...
    image 49 Missin' out.
  • Oh gross.  Yesterday accuweather said it'd be 72 and partly cloudy.  Perfect!  Today it says it's going to be 57 and partly cloudy.  I certainly hope that changes...

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• weather stalking for few weeks also....it has said 78-82 for the high and perfect sunny weather up until a night or two ago.........now it says 40% chance of rain up until 5pm.....my ceremony doesn't start until 6:30 but we are wanting to have it outside.  It will be at a historical mansion, so if needed we can have it indoor.  but my vision this whole time is to have it outside in the sunshine!  aaaaaaagh
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Me too! 80 and sunny in New Orleans. Long way to go in weather terms but I'll take it for now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Crap, still rain.  Actually, "chance of thunderstorms," then "rain," then "30% chance of rain".  Please, please let that 30 (or less) be right...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited September 2012
    High of 67 and sunny... Been through the ringer on this! Been stalking since a month oout, and now Im at 9 days! And New englend weather changes faster than my moods! LOL! Hoping this one sticks- A 90% outdoor wedding, so no rain would bey key...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards