Maine

DJ Jeff from Rockwell Productions

Hey ladies,so after several of you suggest Jeff from rockwell productions, I contacted him. He has my date open, so he is going to send me info, and he is going to meet my fiance and I.I was wondering of the brides who had him as a DJ, or are going to, what the price was?I really want to know a ball park figure before I go in there blindsided!Thanks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DJ Jeff from Rockwell Productions

• edited December 2011
    I booked over a year in advance, and have a Sunday wedding, so I assume my price is lower than his average.  $550.
  • edited December 2011
    I booked with Larry (only a couple months in advance) but my FI is a veteran so we're getting the serviceman's discount-- and our wedding is on a Sunday. We are paying for the ceremony and reception. I think we were charged $375 for the reception (but we're adding an hour so it will be a little more than that, actually) and another $50 or so for the ceremony? I can't remember exactly and I don't have my binder with me. I found them to be very accommodating and willing to really try and work within my budget...
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks. How did the topic of price come up? our wedding is sunday too.
  • edited December 2011
    I contacted him thru the website and had him send a price packet.  The quote was included in the cover letter.  He was cheaper than other quotes I got, so I asked here and heard good things, and booked him.  I haven't even met him yet, actually. 
  • edited December 2011
    A price packet sounds like a great idea. He is sending some sort of packet tomorrow, I'm assuming this price packet will be included? Is that how it worked for you?
  • edited December 2011
    I actually did most of the back-and-forth over email because he was so quick to respond that he answered most of my questions before the packet made it to my home!
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Jeff for my wedding, and he was very easy to work with. He has so many great ideas and is very accomodating. His price packet gives you all of his information up front (no tricks). I highly recommend him for your wedding!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards