Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Another DD post? Chair covers....

Someone had posted a message about a chair cover deal they got --- others then replied with msgs about being suspicious if that was a vendor self-promoting.  I went to go reply and now I can't find that OP anywhere, so don't know what happened.  At any rate, I booked my chair covers through the same company the OP was listing and I honestly got a great deal --- if anyone wants the information just let me know, I'd be happy to pass along any info that could help a fellow bride out!(And I can guarantee I'm not the vendor, just look at my wedding website and compare it the photo on the vendor's website! = that's not me)

Re: Another DD post? Chair covers....

• Options
    LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I deleted/banned the OP because they are a vendor - Knot Annie gave me the go-ahead on that one.  Usually I delete on my own, but she gave me the green light on that one.
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    rkroerrkroer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sucks, I wouldn't have thought said vendor would do that knowing it's against the rules -- I didn't suspect anything because I clicked the "poster's" name and that Knot info page said they are based out of Burnsville (and this vendor is really based out of Richfield).  I know you can lie, but never thought anyone would go through the effort of doing all that just to advertise themselves. Goes to show me what some people will do!  I had a great experience with this vendor though, and am still happy to give out an honest referral! Thanks for the info LS!
  • Options
    LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have no idea what vendors will do to get free advertising to an eager/captive audience!  Stranger things have happened.
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    rkroerrkroer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm too trusting for my own good!  That would make for some interesting stories (the tactics of a desperate/cut-throat vendor)  I'd love to hear some!
  • Options
    periippaperiippa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I know that the deal is legit (because others have mentioned it on here before). But it seemed pretty obvious that the vendor was posting in this one!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats to bad a vendor was on here.. sad.. I actually got a really great deal on chair covers that I posted awhile back.. I met with the wedding planning and just booked my chair covers and got a sweet deal.. I am very happy with the product and price.. if anyone still needs the info.. I have the hook up :)
  • Options
    m.colem.cole member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies - I also contacted this vendor and got a very reasonable quote - it did seem a bit too good to be true.  I have heard that lots of people have booked their services, but has anyone actually had a completed event??I don't want to give a deposit, and then have them not stay in business at these prices.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you send me the vendor's info? jessicarose10@hotmail.com Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards