Arizona-Phoenix
Options

boudoir pics

Hi ladies,I posted about this awhile back- like a year ago!- but can't find that post now so thought i would re-ask. Have any of you had Boudoir shots done? Do you have any recommendations? So far I've found Boudoir in Bloom (Lynn Dao) online and while her pics look amazing, the price seems high. Maybe that's just normal though? TIA!

Re: boudoir pics

• Options
    nmeachamnmeacham member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    David de Dios is my photographer and he did my boudoir photos as well and I LOVE them so much, he is such an artist, he made them look amazing!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,Brides for Brides Photography is amazing!  They did my engagement photos and will do my wedding photos of course.  They offer boudoir shots and I plan to get those as well!  I think you would be happy with them.take care!
  • Options
    SaraSpoonSaraSpoon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know a couple of photographers have gotten together for boudoir sessions. Their website is Iloveboudoir.com and they've got great pics. I'm not sure how much they are but I found them when I was scouting around :)
  • Options
    smoore79smoore79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Ali Girl Photography (www.aligirlphotography.com).  On their blog they are offering a $200 discount on their package prices and a FREE boudoir session.  You get tons of stuff with their package.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards