Missouri-St Louis
Options

Recommendations for Nail Salons

Does anyone know of a good nail place in the St. Louis area? I haven't had my nails professionally done in years (I got a fungus in my toes and it took forever to clear up). Since I'm getting married I want my nails to look nice but at the same time I would like to go a place that is highly regarded. I heard of Nail Experts over off loughbourgh but the gal at my office says they are known to cut people and well the reviews online states something along the line.

Re: Recommendations for Nail Salons

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Phillip Johnson Salon in the CWE has a great 2 seat manicure salon. Isabelle is the in-house manicurist, and she is wonderful! They are an Aveda salon - so they don't use a lot of harsh cleansers, etc. Plus - you get a glass of wine with your manicure (anyone who is legal, of course). : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've gone to Ginger Bay Salon and Spa. It's in Kirkwood and not St. Louis but they did an awesome job. They are little on the pricier side though.
  • Options
    shawna77inilshawna77inil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been going to a place called Creative Nails in Belleville for YEARS.  They are extremely reasonable, very professional and I have never had an issue once with their work.  I've never been cut, filed or anything of the sort.  A manicure is $10, a pedicure is $20, a full set is I think $20.  (been awhile since I've needed acrylics)  They are on the west end of Belleville, about 20 minutes from downtown.  I recommend them to everyone that asks me about my nails, and they must be doing a good job because people do ask.  LoL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also highly recommend Ginger Bay Salon & Spa. They are fantastic and it is so relaxing there
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards