Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Im bored - poll

1) most awesome song in creation?2) favourite meal?3) something youre obsessed with right now?4) favourite movie? Why?5) If there was a serious natural disaster that occured right now what would you do to survive?6) If you could own any car, what would it be?7) what on earth, stresses you out the most?

Re: Im bored - poll

• Options
    1) "Anything for Love," Meatloaf2)  Macaroni and cheese3)  Yoga4)  The Royal Tenenbaums and Best in Show, because they always crack me up5) Depends on the disaster.6)  Audi TT 7)  Being unemployed and getting my bar exam results Tuesday
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    1) most awesome song in creation? I just heard this fantastic oldies song called Is You Is or Is You Ain't, that will have to do for now.2) favourite meal? Salad with ranch, mashed potatoes and gravy, turkey3) something youre obsessed with right now? getting my photos in order4) favourite movie? Why? Practical Magic, loved it since I was young...er than I am now.5) If there was a serious natural disaster that occured right now what would you do to survive? If it was a tornado, I would take the dogs and the Fi and get into our half-circle shower. I have a plan because I am terrified of tornados.6) If you could own any car, what would it be? Blue mustang7) what on earth, stresses you out the most? Being in tight spaces, more of a phobia, but I will freak the  fuuck out.
  • Options
    1) most awesome song in creation? scarlet begonias 2) favourite meal? filet oscar3) something youre obsessed with right now? kitchen decor4) favourite movie? Why? harold and maude.  because i love it.5) If there was a serious natural disaster that occured right now what would you do to survive? not much6) If you could own any car, what would it be? 1961 corvette convertible in baby blue or cherry red7) what on earth, stresses you out the most? my weight (and currently, the house buying crap)
  • Options
    1) most awesome song in creation? Christmas Wrapping by the Waitresses 2) favourite meal? Fajitas 3) something youre obsessed with right now? Bye Bye Birdie 4) favourite movie? Why? Mrs. Doubtfire. It's a classic. 5) If there was a serious natural disaster that occured right now what would you do to survive? Stockpile bottled water and pray 6) If you could own any car, what would it be? Prius! 7) what on earth, stresses you out the most? Besides the wedding, my best friend/MOH
  • Options
    1) most awesome song in creation? Thats hard to pick..today I'd say "new slang" but the shins or "Red, red wine" by ub40 because I've loved it since I was 2.. 2) favourite meal? Banana split from baskin robbins with their chocolate peanutbutter icecream. Or Chicken costoletta from Cheesecake Factory3) something youre obsessed with right now? Redecorating my house. 4) favourite movie? Why? Love actually. Its so sweet. That or dazed and confused because it makes me happy and wish I had grown up back then.5) If there was a serious natural disaster that occured right now what would you do to survive? Grab tyler and the dog and do whatever was necceseary (depends on type of natrual disaster)6) If you could own any car, what would it be? I own tht jeep wrangler I've wanted so now I'd like a Range Rover and an old Austin Heely7) what on earth, stresses you out the most? Money or lack thereof
  • Options
    1)  Thunder Road2) depends. pizza or vegetable tempura rolls come to mind.3)  youtube music, the Philadelphia Eagles roster, FI's mom visiting.4)  Darby O'Gill and the Little People. Because it was awesome when I was a kid, and it's awesome now. Especially if I'm drinking. 5)  Hope for the best? 6) '08 Dodge Challenger SRT-8, or a pearl white Cadillac Escalade. 7)  when my f'd up family feuds with each other. and FBIL's wife.
  • Options
    1. Very tough.  Right now I'd say Head Over Feet by Alanis Morrisette, but this literally changes daily. 2. My mom's fettuccine alfredo.3. How we're going to afford all of these crazy decorating ideas I keep finding. 4. I can't pick. I really can't.  Too many.5. Go to the bathroom and hide in the bathtub (no windows and we don't have a basement).  I'm not sure why a tornado was my first though. 6. A new T-bird convertible, in that dreamy pistachio green color.7. Money usually. Also feeling like I'm not good enough.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    1. You're hurting my head with this question! 2. Carne asada tacos, fresh salsa, guacamole, beans & rice.3. Finding the perfect font for the wedding invites.  I need this to move on to other paper products.4. Terms of Endearment 5. Dive into or under something.6. Porsche Cayenne7. Money
  • Options
    1) most awesome song in creation?  way too many to list without crashing the server2) favourite meal?  at the moment, BLT sandwiches with garden fresh brandywine tomatoes.3) something youre obsessed with right now?  Getting a Harley.  Badly, we're gonna go wander through a dealership tomorrow.4) favourite movie? Why?  same as #15) If there was a serious natural disaster that occured right now what would you do to survive?  be thankful that I started canning things6) If you could own any car, what would it be?  Corvette or new Camaro, or a CTS-V.  Not very exotic, but an exotic or interesting car wouldn't fit in our crowd.7) what on earth, stresses you out the most?  Money, and not having it.
  • Options
    brie- I LOVE Best in Show! The first time I saw it, I watched it three times in one night, and laughed the entire time. also, cacoffer, I have so many "best song EVARRRR"s that I had to assign a default. hence, The Boss.
  • Options
    1) most awesome song in creation? Ida Maria's "Better When You're Naked" (At the moment anyway, lol)2) favourite meal? Turkey, bacon, lettuce in a garlic herb wrap w/ a Lemon Lipton Ice Tea3) something you're obsessed with right now? Finding a wedding band that I actually like and Brent Weeks novels4) favourite movie? Why? The Gamers: Dorkness Rising, because I am the most uncool person on the planet5) If there was a serious natural disaster that occured right now what would you do to survive?Hide in my bathroom ... or drive over to my parents (They live literally 2 minutes away) and hide in their basement.6) If you could own any car, what would it be? Green Honda Element (Again, I am the most uncool person on the planet)7) what on earth, stresses you out the most? At the moment money, not our money (I mean, its tight, but we're handling it well), but both of our fams have been experiencing a lot of money trouble in the past few years

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Wino - I'm jealous you get to live in San Diego and I don't! :)  I miss my Cali.
  • Options
    1. My favorite songs get categories. It has to be Don't Stop Believing by Journey.  It is timeless and wonderful2. I think my favorite meal is ice cream.  I'm classy like that.3. I am obsessed with finding things to avoid my homework4. My favorite movie is Love Actually.  The stories aren't perfect or glamorous but somehow, in spite of everything, I come away from that movie with warm fuzzies.5. Luckily we have lots of clean laundry and just got groceries so we'd be okay for a bit, probably6. I would love an Audi.  7. The school and wedding combination stresses me out most.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Nightsprite- I almost put that song down because I feel the same way about it...good choice. Also, T's next car will be an audi (somehow..) love 'em.
  • Options
    1) most awesome song in creation? I dont know.. Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters.2) favourite meal? Country fried steak or Beef ribs.3) something youre obsessed with right now? Hot apple spice from Starbucks4) favourite movie? Jurassic Park- I want so bad to be a paleontologist5) If there was a serious natural disaster that occured right now what would you do to survive? Depends on what type. Id save my animals before i went out of my way to save myself.6) If you could own any car, what would it be? Honda Fit7) what on earth, stresses you out the most? Everything, I'm a huge stresser about EVERYTHING. especially FI and his finances.
  • Options
    ca- I love it here, but I miss the east coast! I know, I'm the only person in the world who has lived in SoCal and prefers Philadelphia. Ha!
  • Options
    I thought of my favorite meal!It is pollo fundido from this little Mexican restaurant where I went to undergrad.  It is chicken, caramelized onions, white cheese sauce, with tortillas, amazing homemade rice, lettuce, tomato and sour cream.  It is my favorite.  It is the one thing I really miss about my undergrad city.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Nebb, you didn't answer your own poll?
  • Options
    1) most awesome song in creation?I want you to want me2) favourite meal?Chicken teriyaki with rice. I could eat it everyday3) something youre obsessed with right now?The Knot? Greys Anatomy4) favourite movie? Why?The Notebook. Girly movies are great :)5) If there was a serious natural disaster that occured right now what would you do to survive?Depends on the disaster. I would be pretty keen to survive tho6) If you could own any car, what would it be?My car but clean. And serviced7) what on earth, stresses you out the most?University. 2 and a bit more years!
  • Options
    1) most awesome song in creation?  Love Song by the Cure (or covered by 311).  2) favourite meal? The chicken and pasta dish that we got off the back of a pasta box!  We make it so much that it is burned into my brain forever.3) something youre obsessed with right now? actually, shooting.  FI and I recently started competitive shooting and it's beyond fun.4) favourite movie? Why? Christmas Story - FI and I quote it daily.  Example: anytime we see something that makes no sense we say "a can of simonize...."  5) If there was a serious natural disaster that occured right now what would you do to survive? Lucky for me, FI is big on survival crap.  I'm useless.  I'd curl up in a ball and cry, probably.  So I'd just follow him.6) If you could own any car, what would it be?  I love my car!  I have a Toyota Celica and I plan to keep it until it falls apart.7) what on earth, stresses you out the most? My job.  You know in Office Space where Peter talks about how he has 3 bosses, so any time he screws up he has to hear about it 3 times from 3 different people?  Yeah, that's my life.
  • Options
    Brie, please tell me you're seen this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTPko-aXvJMIt's the "literal video" for Anything For Love and I freaking love it.  Hysterical. 
  • Options
    1.) that is like counting to infinity and i won't do it2.) a warm spinach salad with bacon and all kinds of goodness. a really nice fish.3.) my wedding, my skin, the dogs, 4.) see 15.) i would do whatever i knew i could do to keep us safe. we napped today and i slept through a tornado alarm, fi said it worried him i did not wake up at all6.) i love antique cars, but i would also love an audi. i'd love a vw golf gti but fi thinks they are ugly.  i guess i don't have a dream car, i just think of the dogs and price :(7.) my fitness regimine and my career
  • Options
    1) most awesome song in creation? "If You Don't, Don't" by Jimmy Eat World2) favourite meal? Bento boxes at a local sushi place.3) something youre obsessed with right now? Paper lanterns. I can get tons of them for cheap in Chinatown.4) favourite movie? Why? "Robin Hood: Men in Tights" because I've seen it a hundred times and still laugh every time.5) If there was a serious natural disaster that occured right now what would you do to survive? FI and I would head to my parents house because my dad would know how to survive something like that.6) If you could own any car, what would it be? An Acura MDX.7) what on earth, stresses you out the most? Money and school.
  • Options
    1. My baby shot me down, Nancy Sinatra (and the Audio Bully's remix, but I think FI and I are the only people who listen to that) 2. Does icebox cake count as a meal? Otherwise peanut butter bacon sandwiches, with a plum. Mmm. 3. WebMD :( 4. This changes for me every time I see a movie. Growing up I saw maybe 10, ever, so I'm just watching all these landmark movies like Indiana Jones for the first time. Ask me next year. 5. MAJOR major natural disaster? Drown. We live on Cape Cod, so there's 2 single lane bridges for between 230,000 (winter) and about half a million (summer) to evacuate to the mainland, and FI is pretty vital at the hospital, so we'll ride out anything we can 6. 1955 Chevy Bel Aire. FI a "The Judge" era GTO 7. My health. It's looking like (according to the real doctor) no matter what, it's going to need radiation or some serious surgery. And I can't help but browse WebMD, which as we all know is a really bad idea.
  • Options
    Hah cacoffer, I actually forgot this was going on and passed out ;) wee bit too much vodka I think.1) You go to my head - Louis armstrong2) anything with an abundance of shellfish3) I know its silly but the gilmore girls, ive been watching it nonstop for weeks now. I have one season left until i can be normal again.4) eternal sunshine of the spotless mind - they remind me very much of my husband and I personality wise, I think its heartbreaking the removal process they go through and how they still hold on somehow to the memory of eachother.5) Id hunker down in my house (either basement or attic) with supplies. Nothing ever happens in Southern Ontario though.6) I really want a champagne colored buick enclave7) everything. bad drivers, my husband not getting home on time, the possibility of people breaking into the house while were out and stealing our dog, our dog getting loose some how, too much to do at once. I stress about everything.
  • Options
    1) most awesome song in creation? Into the Mystic2) favourite meal? Filet from the Japanese steakhouse3) something youre obsessed with right now? nothing really4) favourite movie? Why? Heathers - it's just awesome and The Hangover 5) If there was a serious natural disaster that occured right now what would you do to survive? Depends on the disaster. I would do anything to live and / or save my son. 6) If you could own any car, what would it be? Infinity suv7) what on earth, stresses you out the most? the threat of losing my job 
  • Options
    1) most awesome song in creation?  I would say Show Me What I Am Looking For--Carolina Liar ( I could literally listen to this song during my WHOLE workout session)2) favourite meal?  anything with crab in it--that's the Maryland girl in me!3) something youre obsessed with right now?  Special K make this chocolate pretzel bar...only 90 calories!4) favourite movie? Why? It's a tie--Labyrinth and Return to Oz--Jim Henson at his best!5) If there was a serious natural disaster that occured right now what would you do to survive?  you don't want to know :)...because I really don't know6) If you could own any car, what would it be?  a Hummer, not H2 or H3, an old school hummer.  Not practical in Baltimore7) what on earth, stresses you out the most? my MOTHER
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine 2. New York Strip with cheesy mashed potatoes and asparagus 3. Cute cookies!!4. Finding Nemo - because it's just so cute, and I could watch it over and over and over again5. Uuummmm, get to the high ground? That always seems to work. 6. I own it :) A Nissan Murano. Yes, folks, I drive my dream car. 7. Lately, it's a combinations of people's utter lack of understanding that the fluck an RSVP is for and FMIL's sneaky inviting of extras to the wedding. Normally though, I'm stressed by feeling like I don't have enough time in the day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    1. Too hard, can't answer 2. Lobster, corn on the cob, baked potato and salad 3. running 4. Dirty Dancing--because it is awesome and reminds me of countless great times with various friends 5. I don't know--I always figured I would probably be pretty screwed in a serious natural disaster--I don't have a lot of survival skills 6. a 1950s cadillac 7. not having any control in a situation
    imageimage
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards