Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Private Pool

So I have it in my head that I really want FI and I to stay in a room with our own private pool. Is anyone staying somewhere with a private pool?  If so where and how much is it running you? I may settle for a private jacuzzi or swim up pool for budget reasons :) any one have info on those? TIA!

Re: Private Pool

• Options
    We are going to be staying at Excellence Playa Mujeres in a rooftop terrace suite with a private plunge pool on the roof/sundeck. 
  • Options
    El Dorado Royale has some really great options. We toured a couple of them when we were there. I don't remember how much they were though.
  • Options
    We're staying at LaLuna Resort in Grenada. The resort is comprised of only 16 private cottages that each have their own private plunge pool. We will be staying for 14 nights, but there's a special where you stay for 14 and only pay for 12. We keep hearing from our other friends who have gotten married in the past few years and they all strongly suggest going away for your honeymoon for at least 10 days because a week just isn't enough. It's running us about $8-9k with airfare.
  • Options
    We are mooning at Playa Mujeres and got a room with a rooftop terrace and plunge pool with an ocean view.
  • Options
    Try Calabash Resort in St. Lucia!!  It is fairly new and looks AMAZING!!  Not too bad price-wise either.  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards