Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Churches in West Michigan

Hello all, I am searching for a church to have my ceremony in. We both were raised Lutheran, but really don't have any strong affiliation with a church. I would really like a place that is open and accepting of non-members holding services there. My budget is about 500 for the ceremony site. Please let me know of any ideas you may have!(ps. we checked out st. Cecilia's and the Presidents room is just too small, we would like something more open)Thanks!

Re: Churches in West Michigan

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not to scare you, but I have had the worst luck in finding a church in GR because they either didn't accept live in couples, or the price was way over. I started looking at venue sites to use because I didn't know how we would afford this. There is a church on dean lake over there called New Community or something like that. They charge $350 plus $125 for officiant. But no pews just chairs. It's a non-denom church. Plus you would have to pay someone to play music or whatever you wanted for the ceremony. I don't know if this would work for you. Good luck and if you come across any good deals, let this girl know:-) lol...:-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards