Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Recommendations for Facials / Makeup / Hair / Nails - Dennisport Area

Does anyone have some good recommendations for where my bridal party and I can get facials, makeup, hair and nails done in the Dennisport area?  They don't all need to be at the same location.  I have found several salons in the area, but I would like to go with a place that comes recommended by a previous customer.  I live near Boston but am having my wedding down the Cape, and am a little paranoid about not using my usual people - it's a little too far for any of them to travel =(.
"Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe Anniversary
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Recommendations for Facials / Makeup / Hair / Nails - Dennisport Area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My recommendation for hair is Justine from Salon Justine in Dennisport.  And for makeup it is Judy Phillips from Salon 6 West (I think that's its name) in Orleans.  They work together frequently, and they both came to my house in Brewster the morning of my wedding for no extra charge. As for facials, I had one with Judy Phillips in her salon about a week before my wedding.  You don't want to do them too close as you could break out.  So potentially, you could have that in Boston with your regular salon. Oh - and for nails, we went to Solstice Salon in Hyannis.  I couldn't find anything that suited my needs in the Brewster area.  I had a bunch of girls, and we brought in lunch and champagne.  HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards