Delaware
Options

Just got engaged!! Any advice on wilmington delaware venues?

I'm originally from NY and moved to DE a little over 1 year ago.  My fiancee is from Delaware and we decided the wedding will take place in Delaware, preferably, or PA.

Only problem - I'm CLUELESS as to where to have a wedding around here!!

Any advice on some great venues?  Just need to start somewhere!!

Re: Just got engaged!! Any advice on wilmington delaware venues?

• Options
    I'm getting married at the Executive in Newark, but there are a lot of great venues in DE.  A lot depends on your budget, as well as the style you want for your wedding.  I have done some research on various venues, so if you have an idea of what type of place you are looking for (inclusive, rustic, ballroom,etc) I would be more than happy to help!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am from NY too originally! Anyway we are getting married at Embassy Suites in Newark but I also checked out The Sheraton, the double tree and other hotels in the area!
  • Options
    I got married at the University and Whist Club in Wilmington. Such an amazing venue. Definitely worth looking into. 
  • Options
    Thank you all!!  I will have to check out all of these places :)
  • Options
    Hello,<div>Check out Prestige Event Management Firm at 302.235.3864.  They have great connections with fabulous venues in DE that are reasonably priced.  From the sound of it, you will definitely need a planner.  Congratuations & enjoy!</div><div>----------------------</div><div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_just-got-engaged-any-advice-on-wilmington-delaware-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:77Discussion:1f208db7-b176-473a-9ade-bc3e5a782324Post:c775e27c-6f73-45aa-be4e-0c86e60d32dc">Just got engaged!! Any advice on wilmington delaware venues?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm originally from NY and moved to DE a little over 1 year ago.  My fiancee is from Delaware and we decided the wedding will take place in Delaware, preferably, or PA. Only problem - I'm CLUELESS as to where to have a wedding around here!! Any advice on some great venues?  Just need to start somewhere!!
    Posted by lauren&mark2013[/QUOTE]

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards