Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Venue

I know everyone struggles to find the perfect venue, I've checked out quite a few and just can't decide, I'm only having about 40 guests and can spend about $10,000 but I just haven't found the one, any suggestions.

Re: Venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We will be spending quite a bit under that for our wedding of 50 or so, at Seville Golf and Country Club in Gilbert....  and it's gorgeous!   If you were thinking that area at all, they're worth checking out for sure.  You can change out any vendors that you want to help fit whatever budget you have better if you need to as well.

1/4 of our budget is also going to the photographer I wanted (who is also doing videography), or we wouldn't even be anywhere near 10k.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Regency Garden is a beuatiful and intimate place. I know many people that were married there with a smaller group and paid very little. The nice thing is that all of their items come in packages and their vendors are amazing.

My fiance and I are getting married there in March.
  • Options
    belgirlbelgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another vote for Regency--getting married there this Friday...Looks like their new wedding coordinator used to work at Seville and I hear she is awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would check out Starfire at Scottsdale CC.  It is a small venue - they max out at 90.  So, it wont swallow your small group. 

http://sccweddings.com/
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I liked Starfire as well. I also liked Venue at the Grove. Those were some of the more affordable ones we looked at that would be good for that size I think.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ibstephiibstephi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    star fire can hold more outside if you do your seating  outside on the lawn ! I attended a wedding there a year ago and it was outside on the grass - Gorgeous place but the inside was small for dancing for a lot of people ! 

The girl who ran the place was awesome ! 
  • Options
    chaplinauschaplinaus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boojum Tree Hidden Garden---hands down!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards