Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

PSA: Restaurants.com 90% off

Hey ladies! Thought those of you who don't know, would like to know about restaurants.com 90% off sale now through Sept.13 in celebration of 09/09/09. If you go to [url]www.slickdeals.net[/url] you can also see this one on the front page. Here are the details:"Restaurant.com has a new 90% off code NINETY available, which is valid through Sept 13, 2009. The $25 gift certificates are normally $10 or $15 (depending on restaurant), but are $1 or $1.50 with the code. They also sell $10 certificates for select restaurants for $4, making them 40 cents each with the code. Thanks brisar Note: Be sure to check restrictions for the certificates before you purchase, as they vary among different venues."Happy eating :)

Re: PSA: Restaurants.com 90% off

• Options
    Nto sure what happened, here are the details again:"Restaurants.com has a new 90% off code NINETY available, which is valid through Sept 13, 2009. The $25 gift certificates are normally $10 or $15 (depending on restaurant), but are $1 or $1.50 with the code. They also sell $10 certificates for select restaurants for $4, making them 40 cents each with the code. Thanks brisar Note: Be sure to check restrictions for the certificates before you purchase, as they vary among different venues."
  • Options
    Aye... I don't want to DD but I can't get it together this morning.The website is [url]www.restaurant.com[/url]not restaurants.comSorry!
  • Options
    Umm, how have I never heard of this?  There are some AWESOME Baltimore Restaurants on there!  Thank you, Thank you!  Have you used the coupons before?  Can you help me understand the minimums?  ie.  For the $25 coupon, it says minimum food purchase $35.  Is that before or after you use the coupon?  Hope my question makes sense.
  • Options
    In my experience if it says something like that, then your total bill has to be $35 or more to get $25 off, so you would then be spending only $10 or more depending. Like obviously if your bill is $50 then you will really only spend $25, etc.  I've never had a problem using them, we mainly only got them for this pizza place we love but is but pricey for pizza (we feel). This time we got GC's for tons of other restaurants we have wanted to try, and places we already like. There are really good deals on there!
  • Options
    Thanks Sarah!I just ordered two $25.00 gc's to one of our favorite bbq restaurants, and two $10.00 gc's to a Mexican restaurant we like.  The total for all four giftcards was $2.80!!Love it!Thanks again.Natalie
  • Options
    Yay! I'm so glad you ladies like it!! They do these kinds of deals a lot, but the best one they typically do is 80% off. This 90% off thing is just for the 9/9/9 thing. But if you sign up for their mailing list then they will email you when they have their big 80% off events.
  • Options
    Do they mail you the giftcards or are they something that you print out?
  • Options
    You print them out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards