Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

I'm back!!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone! We just got back from our honeymoon, and the wedding already seems like history. I'll have some vender reviews, but it might take a while, we just moved, and we haven't moved our internet yet.

We had a beautiful day, and of course the married ladies will tell you there's always some bump in the road, ours was forgetting our bouts at the reception venue where we were getting ready. MIL had to go and pick them up, so we had them for the ceremony. Other than that, everything was pretty wonderful. I had many compliments on all the details, people saying it's the best wedding they've been to in years. I have to place a lot of the reasoning for that on all of you. I received a lot of inspiration from all of your posts and bios.

My one piece of advice so far is to not get too stressed out about all this planning.  I haven't really even thought about the wedding once since we got married (I guess that's what going to Mexico does for ya!). I appreciate how the day went, but realize now what everyone was talking about when they say "it's only one day," because it's so true! I loved how everything turned out, and it was really sweet that everyone kept giving us compliments on how everything was. Like I said I'll get some vender reviews up soonish!

Re: I'm back!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards