Rhode Island

reviews for five bridge inn in rehoboth?

Hello! I am new here....I am wondering if anyone has any comments or reviews of five bridge inn that they could share with me. Thanks so much!

Re: reviews for five bridge inn in rehoboth?

• RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello & Welcome to the board! I am trying really hard to remember the Knottie who got married there a year or so ago. I know she had a posted positive reviews in regard to the venue and she had a beautiful event. I know they host one wedding a day and the rental includes the entire grounds of the inn. I'm not sure if the pricing has changed but I remember that you can bring an outside caterer. The rental fee was in the 7 grand ballpark. Another hidden gem in Rehoboth is Country Gardens Bed and Breakfast - similar and less expensive than Five Bridge Inn.

Some positive reviews on wedwire

• edited December 2011
    Hi!  I'm getting married at the Five Bridge Inn next October.  We wanted something different and this was perfect!  They are so nice and helpful.  You get the entire grounds including the whole inn the night of the wedding (up to 14 people can stay).  You also have the option of having it the night before for the rehersale dinner. The fee is $7850 and that includes the grounds, the inn, tables/chairs/tent/etc.  You need to get it catered from an outside vendor and then get the usual - DJ/Flowers/photographer. Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions.  Maybe I can help :)
    edited December 2011
    Hey guys, you might be interested in this bride's wedding at the Five Bridge Inn. I don't think think the pictures do the grounds justice but there are photos on how things will look set up.

http://www.oggiphoto.com/blog/entry/heather_andrew_july_2010_at_five_bridge_inn/
  • jennabobjennabob member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend got married there 2 years ago.....It was beautiful and her bridal party had a BLAST staying overnight etc.  The grounds are beautiful!
    edited December 2011
    If you check the Boston Board, there was a bride who recently got married there.

http://sandyandcraig.weebly.com/venue.html
  • edited December 2011
    Hi - I am the bride from the PP (thank you RoyalOrient!) - first time I've ever even looked at the Rhody board, what a coincidence!

To Kristie - the FBI is the most amazing, wonderful, perfect place on earth, in my opinion. Happy to tell you anything and everything you want to know about it! Ann & Harold, the owners, are just the greatest people. Their whole family went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect, from donating leftover food & flowers from the RD & wedding the next day, to driving our friends home after the wedding when no cabs were available, to all of the teeny little details I never even saw or thought of, because they took care of everything so completely. I can't possibly say enough about the place -- do you have any specific questions I can help you with?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards