Florida-Central Florida
Options

DJ's

Can anyone recommend a DJ in the Brevard County area.  Orlando area would do to!!Thanks!Kelly

Re: DJ's

• Options
    edited December 2011
    G Clef Productions in the Orlando area is amazing. I have seen him dj three events including my wedding and he does an amazing job. He also has the best prices. you can check him out at gclefproductions.com. Feel free to email me if you have any another questions about his service. johnandcharisma@aol.com. HTH! GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!I'll check them out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No prob. =)
  • Options
    eviegrl42eviegrl42 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have Darrin from Fun Factory. I know he did my catering managers wedding when she got married last April in Melbourne HTH!
  • Options
    _bride2009_bride2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Carld Valdivia from Premier DJ Entertainment. He was great, and I got a great deal!!!HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you !
  • Options
    emani1030emani1030 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used DJ Casper from J& R Productions. He was amazing # weeks ago at my wedding, he is 28 years old which makes him very energetic and fun...he is also a dance instructor and does halftime shows at the Orlando Magic games. Everyone from 25 to 70 was going on about how good he was. He made it very personable. If you meet with him, (its a family owned biz in Altamonte Springs) you will see how down to earth they are! I loved them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards