Texas-Austin

Beach Wedding ???

Ok...Im a weird "bride" in the sense that my significant other and myself have been together since I was 16 (got pregnant) - @ 22years now.  We've had quite the struggle over the years and have struggled with "making our union" official.  About two years ago, we did finally go to the courthouse and file the common-law paperwork and now we are actually talking about taking the true steps to making it officiall and getting "married".  I WOULD LOVE a beach wedding but im looking for an expensive route to go - serious budget here.  It would be very small and private for the ceremony (just us and our two children and maybe 4 more??) - does anyone have any suggestions to places in Gavleston or Port A that would provide awesome deals or does anyone have any idea on some great places?  I welcome anything at this point!! 

Re: Beach Wedding ???

• Asking on the Houston board may prove to be a bit more helpful. I live in Houston but am not familiar with the area down there when it comes to weddings. Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There are a lot of inexpensive options for port aransas.  One of my friends actually rented a beach house down there and had a small wedding on the beach and then the reception at the house. There is also a wedding planning company down there that does inexpensive all inclusive weddings. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards