Delaware
Options

Anyone heard of>

Brownies 23 in Ardmore PA. They have an awesome Bachlorette Party Package. And we are very interestedSo anyone heard of or been there?? Let me know!!

Re: Anyone heard of>

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Brownies 23 East. We went there on the 29th of August for a Bachlorette Party. There package at $20 a person, included a small buffet *pizza, wings, mini eggrolls, broccoli bites*, a plastic mug which was the glass you filled all night long, a private table for everyone to sit at and the bride receives a teeshirt/mug/free dance from a "stripper." If you are the type that wants a real stripper, this was not it. But it did the trick for our bride who is very modest. It was a lot of fun. The band playing was good as well, we knew the band previously. We had alot of fun.. Drinks~ Everything in the mug was included, NO SHOTS and anything with red bull was $2 a drink. I think thats everything. The bar is not a fancy bar, it was just a typical bar but it was fun....Any questions let me know!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went there for a bachelorette party, and it was awesome!  PP pretty much covered it all, but I really had a blast there :-)
  • Options
    amlinton1615amlinton1615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been there, not for a B-party though.  It was a great time!   
  • Options
    bubblyblondybubblyblondy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! The food I dont really care if its small, beause before we head up there we'll be eating and having cocktails beforehand. That stinks about no shots but who cares..and the stripper,lol i dont care I just want to have a good time without people going broke and it seemed like a good pkg for what they offer Thanks! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards