Florida-North Florida
Options

Haha, I just got my first....

"Where's my invitation?" question. This is via facebook chat with a guy that I kind of talked to before FI and I were together. I did invite his mom and stepdad (friends of my dad since before I was born) and his sister and her FI (she and I used to be close) but it seemed a little strange to invite him. I told him, "sorry we have too many family members, we couldn't invite everyone we wanted to". He's asking if he can crash... I would stab him with a cake server (not really... well, maybe).
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Haha, I just got my first....

• Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to need you to not have any sharp objects within your reach just incase Jodi! :) And so it begins...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Isn't it so rude? I have had so many people ask if they are invited that are not. People at work, people we hang out with occasionally to drink a beer, etc. I just give them the line about having a small wedding with only family and close friends, we would have loved to invite everyone, blah blah.
  • Options
    katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think its just plain rude to ask if you are invited to a wedding- people will tell you if you're invited! As for crashing the party... does he understand about seating charts, overage fees for food for extra people that show up, etc.? I cant believe he asked to crash your wedding!
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just remember that blood may not come out of your dress very easily. I say just stab him now :)
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards