Virginia
Options

Wedding Central

Hi everyone :D I was googling wedding vendors this morning and came across Wedding Central in Newport News. I guess they have coordination, they do cakes, equiptment rentals, etc. I was wondering if anyone had used them and if so, what you thought. TIA

Re: Wedding Central

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They're right down the street from me. Honestly, their place looks pretty dead most days when I drive home. Then again, there's been a lot of construction on Warwick Blvd. & it's not the most visible place from the road. I have never heard anything on the boards about them one way or another. My suggestion would be to swing by & check them out if you're interested. They're almost directly across the street from Todd Stadium, just south of Ace Hardware (they'll be on the left, if you're coming from Oyster Point). A side note: Make sure to compare all the services individually & don't treat it as a "one-stop-shop". Sure, it's easier to look at a bottom-line number on an entire wedding package & think, "That's not so bad," but you'll often find better deals (or better quality vendors) by not sticking to just one store's list of suggested companies. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was sort of wondering the same things. It looks like they have a lot of items on their website but the website doesn't look that well done so I would tend to shy away. I would check it out if we could get a positive recommendation.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards