Nebraska

Cakes around the Columbus NE area...any suggestions

We are getting married in Columbus and I have no clue where to start on cakes around there, I don't have a clue who bakes etc...We live in York, but family lives in Columbus and i grew up around the Columbus area.  Any help would appriciated!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cakes around the Columbus NE area...any suggestions

• deb84deb84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having this SAME problem! I don't know of anywhere/one around here that does wedding cakes. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • deb84deb84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ran across this on facebook and thought of this post.  I don't know how long she has been in business or how good the cake is but you could call and do a tasting maybe? 

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/David-City-NE/Cakes-By-Julie-Schultz/128807287155245?ajaxpipe=1&__a=5

• deb84deb84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry it is me AGAIN! I did some more research and here is  another place I found.  I have no experience with them but it is a starting point for you!  HTH!

Nancy's Cake Shoppe 3222 15th Street, Columbus, NE 68601(402) 563-9200

• edited December 2011
    Shelley Cruise from St. Edward (30 miles northwest of Columbus) does an amazing job making cakes.  She made my sister's wedding cake and will be making mine next June.  I believe she can deliver the cake as well.  I highly recommend contacting her!  Her number is 678-2776.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards