Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Vendor reviews 2

ones I forgot...Photographer: Rob Strong, based in NH.  A+I found Rob via a link on facebook, of all things, and I couldn't have been happier with his work.  He's newer to the wedding photography scene than some other photogs, and has a background in photojournalism.  His style was very candid, he was the most unobtrusive guy possible throughout the day, and I just saw the images for the first time and love them.  Because he doesn't have quite as many weddings under his belt, his prices are excellent and are on their way up as he does more weddings.  Rob traveled to the Cape for us so I'm sure he's open to the whole New England area.My dress: Maggie Flood, Sudbury MA.  A-This is a small, independent dressmaker who does beautiful work.  My dress was unique, totally gorgeous, and beautifully made for not all that much money compared to other dresses.  It was really one-of-a-kind.  However, they also made a custom dress for my mother which was a total disaster and was really poorly done.  She had to buy a backup dress and ended up wearing that.  I would stick to bridal gowns there and not venture into other dresses.  They can also be a little difficult to get in touch with/have irregular hours.Bridesmaids dresses and tuxes were Davids Bridal/Mens Wearhouse, which were great.

Re: Vendor reviews 2

• edited December 2011
    I would love to see pictures!  I almost had my dress made by Maggie Flood so I'm very curious to see how yours came out.  If you don't want to post, please feel free to email me at enmanning2002 at yahoo.com
  • koreana12koreana12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I would love to see the photos too or find out more info from you!! Please email me at koreana12 at yahoo. Thanks so much for sharing the info.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards