Maine
Options

good luck to this weekend's brides!

I know we haven't done many of these posts this summer BUT this is a pretty big wedding weekend for this board. I can think of at least three brides off the top of my head (angeliza, danieleandwayne, kpiantoni--not sure the spelling on that one) and I think there may be a couple more. So... Good luck ladies! I hope you all have wonderful weddings and can't wait to hear all about them!!!!

Re: good luck to this weekend's brides!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! And good luck to all you other brides!
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, good luck to all of you!  Take every moment in.  It is an amazing feeling.  Enjoy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AngelSmittyAngelSmitty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha I just came over here to post the same message!  I don't need to say good luck because I know all you ladies will have a FABULOUS time...enjoy every second of it!!!  It's finally YOUR day!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This weekend's brides ROCK!!! :-)And, um, I'll be up tonight until at least midnight. And probably the same tomorrow night-- if any of you need moral support!WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!We'll meet y'all on The Other Side!
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GOOD LUCK!!! I hope that all of you have an amazing time and be sure to come back and give us all the details!!! =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck ladies.Can't wait to see pics!!And hear about them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards