Florida-North Florida
Options

Tallahassee Caterers

I know I've asked before, but who did everyone use as their caterer?We're specifically looking at restaurants now, so if you have any restaurant catering recs, I'd welcome those too.

Re: Tallahassee Caterers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Magenta Catering.  They are associated with the Women's Club but I know they also cater outside of the club.  They had a really extensive menu and was really willing to work with our per person budget.  The chef, Mark Gross was the former chef of the Kennedy Center in DC so he is really well known.  Let me know if you want information or menu information that was sent to me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually think I got a menu from him a while ago.  I'll have to go back and check it out.  Thanks!
  • Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought you were doing Sonny's?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We most likely are, but I'm looking at other options.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not getting married here, but I've liced here for 11 years and I've eaten at almost every single restaurant in town.  One of my top picks would be Bella Bella on 5th Ave off of Monroe.  They have amazing, homemade italian food that is yummy and classic.  We went to a friend's rehearsal dinner catered by Bella Bella and it was spectacular!  Who doesn't love some yummy italian food?  I would also look at Heavenly Catering.  I went to an event that had been catered by this company and their specialty is down-home SOUTHERN food.  By southern, I mean fried chicken (to DIE for and I don't even like fried chicken), collards, corn, and the yummiest homemade desserts.  So good I took one of their cards before I left.  Their number is 850-545-8357 and their email is pastor7259@yahoo.com.  I got the impression it's a small family business, but the event they catered was for well over 100 people and there was tons of food.  If there's something specific you're looking for, I probably have a recommendation for you.  Feel free to email me if you want.  abby.london at gmail.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I meant "lived" not "liced"  HAHA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Abby.  I'll look into those.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards