Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

I think...

we have decided on the gatehouse for our wedding.has anyone had their wedding there or been to a wedding there?any info would be nice.thanks :)

Re: I think...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We decided not to go with the Gatehouse because it would not accommodate all of our guests, 200+.  But my boss just came from a wedding there last weekend and she said the place was beautiful.  The food was great, according to her as well.  She gave me a total rundown on that wedding as a guest, and the place was awesome. 
    Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding there in March. It's beautiful! My guests are still complimenting me on the wedding and it's been almost 6 months. They food was delicious, the staff is wonderful, and overall it far exceeded my expectations. If you want to know any specifics, let me know!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow...thanks so much. the pictures of your wedding looks amazing. i meet with them monday... so i will decide then if we are deff. going with them. but if i have any questions i will def. come to you...b/c im pretty clueless when it comes to wedding planning. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Who are you meeting with at the Gatehouse? For most of my meetings I met with Denise, she only works part time but I loved meeting with her! My coordinator for the day of my wedding was Laura. She was great. Very friendly and made sure I was happy from my first meeting with her up until after my wedding day. Feel free to ask any questions! After planning my wedding for over 2 years, it's hard to just stop thinking about weddings. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards