Michigan-Grand Rapids

My big wedding surprise... and REVIEWS!

So its been a few weeks. Im hitched and I went today to change my name (not a fun process but will be worth it).Our wedding weekend was great and I love telling stories about it. Afterwards we went to Jamaica for a week and then spent a week up north. Then it was Labor Day, so today was my first day back at work. And yes, it was rough. But well worth it, all of that relaxing really has me feeling refreshed.In my bio Ive added my reviews, please read and enjoy. Scroll all the way to learn what my surprise was! It was SO FUN!

Re: My big wedding surprise... and REVIEWS!

• Spartan5Spartan5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erin- 1. I went to highschool with Josh, I'm friends with your SIL Mary (I was actually at her wedding to Jeremy a few years back!) 2. I graduated from State too, what's the scoop with Sparty did your Dad say? I was just wondering how much it cost? I put in a request already! 3. CONGRATULATIONS and you looked beautiful :o) -Ericka
  • kernerikkernerik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I both graduated from State and he keeps talking about how much he would love Sparty there! Can you share any details you have, where did you put in a request, etc? Thanks so much and congrats it looked like a beautiful wedding!!!
  • ErinBrunErinBrun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies, It was so fun to have sparty there.  My dad arranged the whole thing, from what I understand it took some pestering of the alumni association. He said he called and called and eventually spoke with someone then they exchanged emails. I have no idea how much the cost was, I didn't feel right about asking. My advice, be patient! He didn't get confirmation until about 2 weeks before the wedding, maybe 3.  Josh said he started working on it months ago. Well worth it! Sparty was a blast :) Even for the Michigan fans
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, it looks like you had an amazing wedding and the surprise was priceless!  Congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    To answer the question about renting Sparty, the request form is on the Student Alumni Foundation (SAF)'s Web site. They will give pricing information after your request is put in. I believe there is a mileage fee for visits outside of Lansing.
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards