Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Please recommend your...

nail salon or tech.  Where do you go for a manicure and pedicure?  I am looking for a good one.  I've been to a few around town, none of which have impressed me.  I figured I'd pick your brains to see where you all go.TIA.
Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Please recommend your...

• ceruiz9ceruiz9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know where you live but The Nail Studio in Walker does an AWESOME job. I've been getting my nails done there for 3 years now. They have a 2nd location in Cortana Mall.
  • msiguemsigue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have all of my bridesmaids booked at Le Spalon on Harrell's Ferry Rd. off of Sherwood Forest Blvd.
  • edited December 2011
    I go to Luxury Nails.  It's in the shopping center at Bluebonnet and Jefferson.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • dlbrousdlbrous member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like Nailfiniti off Siegen Lane in Target shopping center. They are pretty expensive though. The guy who works there (I think his name is Chris but I'm not sure)... he comes highly recommended by lots of people. I've never actually gone to him. The other ladies are good too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • maxgyrl00maxgyrl00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Nail Finiti once and found that the polish (french manicure) had bubbles in it, as if they had added something to it to thin it out. I mentioned this to 2 coworkers and they both had a similar experience. I go to Anna's Nails on Bluebonnet at Burbank near Albertsons. They use better quality polishes and the finish seems to last longer when I go there versus other salons.
  • edited December 2011
    i second the nail studio. i haven't gone but my son's principal does and her nails look phenomenal. i almost made an appt for a pedi earlier today!
  • melissalyn05melissalyn05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like Lynn's Nails in Walker off of Florida Blvd. They always do a great job and are very clean.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards