Missouri-St Louis

BABC Nationwide Tour of Gowns-Chesterfield, MO

Hey Ladies...if you are still gown shopping check this out...Making Memories Breast Cancer Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to granting last wishes for men and women suffering from metastatic stage IV breast cancer, has received thousands of wedding gowns for its Brides Against Breast Cancer Nationwide Tour of Gowns. Volunteers are needed on August 27-29, 2009 when this tour returns to St. Louis, MO bringing sizes for the "brides-to-be" ranging from 2 to 44. This grand and beautiful collection of wedding attire also includes well known designer and couture gowns. Tiaras, veils, crinolines and other accessories will also be offered. Our exciting gown sale event will be held on Friday, August 28 from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. and Saturday, August 29 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. at the Doubletree Hotel & Conference Center located at 16625 Swingley Ridge Road in Chesterfield, MO 63017.I recently got married and unfortunately, I never heard of this tour while I was dress shopping, but I SURE wish I had. I found it on a volunteer website a few days ago. I volunteered today and they have AMAZING gowns at AMAZING prices! They only accept gowns in excellent condition...many of them are sample gowns from bridal shops that have never been worn! If you are still looking for your wedding dress and are free tomorrow, I really suggest you stop in to look. The prices range from the low hundreds to the low thousands (on the HIGH thousand couture gowns!). You never know what you might find! If anything, stop in and volunteer for a few hours for a great cause! I wish you the best in you gown search! :)

Re: BABC Nationwide Tour of Gowns-Chesterfield, MO

• edited December 2011
    I BOUGHT my dress from this event! What a great event. I got a Judd Waddell for $799! It was half off the orginal price. My mother passed away from Breast cancer 10 years ago and this was the next best thing to wearing her dress! The ladies working were wonderful also. I would recommend this event to ANY and ALL brides ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards