Massachusetts-Cape Cod

sassy nails in mashpee

Has anyone been to Sassy Nails in Mashpee?  We have a group of six looking to have mani and pedis early Friday Aug 28 and they were able to accomodate all of us at the same time.  Prices were also reasonable.  Looking to hear from anyone has used them for a wedding party.  TIA

Re: sassy nails in mashpee

• htibor5htibor5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you enjoy your trip to Sassy Nails? Im getting married in Falmouth and am looking for a place to have a mani/pedi for 3 people. How were the prices? Did they let you bring snacks/champagne? TIA
  • ncontncont member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi; I have mixed reviews.  First, as a positive, they were able to accomodate all of us - I think there were eight of us in total, and the prices were also very reasonable ($35 for a mani and pedi).  We had 9:00 am appointments and were the only ones there until shortly before we were to leave.  We brought champagne flutes, oj, champagne and some pastries. It was not easy to serve as there was no place to put stuff and they certainly were not very accomodating.  As my daughter said, they were rather "agressive and unfriendly" aout everything.  The services were mediocre at best, but considering how much we paid and their ability to accomodate all of us at the same time, we were happy.  The bride wanted her toes done in a pink and they almost refused.  The techl kept saying, you are the bride, you need a french on both your nails and toes!!!!!!!!!!    If you do use them, they go by the name of Classy Nails and Sassy Nails.  Make sure you use the salon in Mashpee (which I believe if googled is Classy Nails).  Very confusing.
  • htibor5htibor5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well thats just irritating, I'M paying YOU if I'm the bride and I want black on my fingers and red on my toes thats what you will do!!!! LOL!!! The last thing I want to deal with that week is crapy people!! I think I my look into Falmouth Fashion Nails I think they had some good reviews as well. Thanks again! :]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards