Texas-San Antonio
Options

One week!

I'm getting married in ONE WEEK! Seriously I have to give love and respect to my fabulous vendors, but I am going to be doing SO much the day of (setting up centerpieces, guest book table, setting up place cards and favor cards) that I also have to give myself some love and respect if I pull all of this off. Please pray that my crazy mother does not cause drama (or MUD in knottie speak). Or if she does, please pray that I never hear about it! Dad is also getting worse, so please continue to keep him in your prayers. Thanks for all the advice, prayers and support!
Photobucket image

Re: One week!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!  Major props to you for all you've done, and for all you are going to do!  I will keep you, your dad, and your family in my prayers.  I have so much respect for you, I've been in your shoes, and know it is not easy. Keep the positive attitude that you have had this whole time, and know that you have so much knot support!  Your wedding will be amazing, and I can't wait to see pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! I can't believe it's here already! I definitely agree with pp that you deserve a lot of props and respect for getting all of this done while going through such difficult times, and for keeping a great attitude through it all. I know you dad must appreciate you doing this so he can take part in your special day. I will keep you and your family in my thougths and prayers. And like you said, you do deserve some love for all of your hard work, so once that wedding starts just remember to have some fun and don't worry if it didn't all get finished or isn't exactly how it was supposed to be. It will still be an amazing day that you will remember forever. Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so wonderful!! I'm so excited for you. Best of luck in your last few days of planning!
  • Options
    jgilbergjgilberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My best wishes to your whole family! You have really pulled off a lot and I wish you all the happiness in the world.~Julie
  • Options
    MBLoveMBLove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You ladies are wonderful. Thanks for the pat on the back, I needed it! I don't think FI realizes how much I've been doing...or if he does, he just tells me not to stress about it. I know you all understand what it means to plan a wedding in less than two months! Thanks for the love girls!
    Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The day of will be WONDERFUL!  Make sure your bridesmaids know to keep Mom at bay if she starts acting up.  Congrats!!!  Also, Fi will probably appreciate the work when he sees how everything looks.  That's when it all comes together for them.
    Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

William born 7/12/2000
    Andrew born 10/30/2011 (9lb 4oz at 37 weeks)
  • Options
    marissa54marissa54 member
    edited December 2011
    Congratuations on getting everything together on such short notice! I'm sure it was stressful but it will all be worth it and the most important things is your dad will be there to see it all. My prayers are with you and your family.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so good to hear. Glad you were able to pull everything together at the last minute and your dad will be able to be there with you. Have fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on getting everything together and making it to the final stretch! Enjoy the last week! You and your family will definately be in my prayers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo! Take a deep breath and don't forget to breathe :) You finally made it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  I'm glad everything came together.  You have worked very hard, so take time to enjoy it on your special day! Prayers for your family!
  • Options
    MBLoveMBLove member
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much everyone for all the support! I am starting to feel the panic and now I can go back and read everyone's comments and feel a little more at peace about everything :)
    Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck!  I can't wait to see pictures and hear how it all goes down (fabulously, I'm sure). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Props to you and all your hard work! You and your family will be in my prayers! Dont forget to post those fab pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards