Oklahoma
Options

Florist?

Hey gals! I wanted to know if anyone could suggest a florist to me since I got such great advice last time I posted on here. I need a florist that is affordable and reliable. Thanks!!

Re: Florist?

• Options
    lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My florist is AWESOME!!! His name is Gene at Hydrangea Floral Design Studio. He is so fun to work with... very affordable and great at stretching your budget. I cannot say enough great things about him and I know that my flowers will come out great at our wedding! The number is 405-463-5522
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Madelines flowers off broadway in edmond is doing a great job helping me plan what i need and keeping me on a budget. I believe the ladies name is Barbara! Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cole Dewey of Cole Dewey Designs. Seriously, awesome. Very easy to work with and will stretch your budget. I posted on here a couple weeks ago, titled Wedding Pics 4 You. Scroll down and check out the examples of her work at my wedding and visit her website. You won't find anyone cooler to work with.
    ~Amanda
  • Options
    LiebenCTSLiebenCTS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG Mandiroo! Your wedding was gorgeous! I am wanting BM bouquets very much like yours, just white and full. Do you mind telling me the cost of just one of those bouquets and what flower you used? Also, where did you find that car? I haven't been able to find a place that would rent classic cars and I think I'm looking in all the wrong places! Thanks so much for the tips guys!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards