Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

dress is too $$!

I found a dress I love but it is out of my price range. I really have not seen anything similar and I have looked a lot! It is a Watters gown here is the link http://watters.com/product.php?coll=brides&showid=939has anyone seen a gown with similar cut (not in a shiney fabric) for under $800? Or any tips on getting this one for less?Thanks!

Re: dress is too $$!

• Options
    Check www.netbride.com or Pearl's Place.  Both are authorized dealers of most designers and you can get them for significantly less. My BMs got their Watters dresses from Netbride.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I ordered my watters wtoo gown from RK Bridal and saved a lot of money. Full review in my bio-- I had a great experience.
  • Options
    I just found your dress for $1170 at bestbridalprices.com.  Don't know if that would be too much.
  • Options
    Try netbride.com! I haven't ordered yet, but I fell in LOVE with a Bonny dress that I couldn't afford and they just quoted me $310 - down from $569. There were several others they also quoted that were $500 or less for $800-950. They have a A+ rating from the BBB.
  • Options
    call rkbridal.com with the style number, they ship everywhere and match and beat online prices by 5%. I got my gown there years ago and was just there with a friend shopping for bridesmaids. Great store if you are in new york city
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards