Canada
Options

TIFF

Since most of us are in and around the city, thought I would ask - anyone going to TIFF this year or planning to see any of the movies when they are released to theatres? I'm going to see "The Invention of Lying" tonight - it looks very funny. There were a few more I wanted to see but no tickets were available when I went online - they are tricky to come by for sure! My FI was lucky and got these for the opening tonight!

Re: TIFF

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have gone to TIFF every year for the last 5 years and it has been fabulous!! In order to get tickets, I would recommend that you buy one of their ticket packages when they go on sale (about July or so). I bought a 10 ticket package, which allows you to use up to 4 tickets per film. It's a great way to see a variety of stuff. I managed to go to the Opening nioght gala of creation, and I saw Dorian Gray on Sunday. I have one more movie on Wednesday night: The Time that Remains. Enjoy your experience!
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved the movie I saw - so funny, and with some really sweet moments - I was in tears at one point! Saw some celebs - Jennifer Garner, Ricky Gervais, Robe Lowe - pretty cool. We are definitely going to go the ticket package route next year - I still want to see so many! How were the movies you saw? I definitely wanted to see them both.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards