California-Inland Empire

Ladies :)

Since I haven't been around much I was hoping that you all could give me a little update on yourselves!!

Re: Ladies :)

• edited December 2011
    Nothing new with me.  You see me on FB and that's like the automatic life updater!!  Still haven;t fully written off the National Guard but haven't made a move to contact the recruiter...kind of scared of it.  It's a huge life change...sill thinking about it.  
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    GL either way.....Don't forget that joining means being gone for basic and AIT again....I don't mean to be a downer, its just scary out there and I'd be devastated if something ever happened to you :(
  • edited December 2011
    Not much new. I tried on dresses. I'm now living with FI. That is about it.

• edited December 2011
    Actually having been a Marine already I never have to go to bootcamp again.  It's the only branch that doesn't have to retrain!  :P  If I decide to go in as an officer then I'd have to go to their bootcamp for officers.  my firend told me how he ended up making his decision and he was way smart about it.  It's what I'd do if I decided to go in. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    WTH???  You live with him Bre!?  Yea, thanks for that update...sheesh!!  So what made you decide to do that?  you seemed prety adamant about your "me" time.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    that's cool Kas, I didn't know that!!YAY BRE! Congrats on moving in with FI, how is it going??
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry I didn't update. It really hasn't been an exciting event. I wasn't going to say anything only because I didn't really want to "air my dirty laundry." My mom is bipolar and I couldn't handle her anymore. When she doesn't take her meds she turns into a crazy person. She stops taking her meds often. I didn't really have much of an option. I am going to miss my "me" time GREATLY! lol.

• edited December 2011
    mc-So far so good. He is just renting out a room so we are really cramped. lol.

• edited December 2011
    :P  It's nice waking up next to our love though.  OK, so mine snores and I get irritated when my earplug falls out and his snoring wakes me up but I still love waking up next to him.  How is he liking the new arrangement?  What did your parents say?  I know your old enough and all but parents usually still like to give their input. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    I feel ya, Bre! We live in one room as well, and your mom sounds like mil...
  • edited December 2011
    He is allllll for it! If he had his way we would have already been living together a long time ago =) I really don't mind much. My mom doesn't really care. She is actually the one that said, "Go live with George!" She kicked me out pretty much. My dad understands how I feel and how hard it is to be around my mom. I think it bothers him but he knows I don't have any other options at the moment.

• edited December 2011
    Are you still talking to her?  Glad your dad is supportive!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    No I'm not talking to her. 

• edited December 2011
    My dad is pretty much awesome.

• sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww Bre that sucks about your mom :0( but I am glad your dad is awesome :0) Ummm as for me Jared n I are in our second month of TTC its a lil hard with his schedule :0( for example I just realized I've been ovulating since Monday and he has been at the station since Monday so he will be home tomorrow but I wont see him till like 9:30 or 10 tomorrow night so we will see..... Umm work is the good all though I got caught looking up my lab results online so I am scared to use the internet now :0( OH and Jared got his fireman badge and key to the station last night!! Im sooo proud of him!!! Boys are back in school we've got two football players in the house now and my oldest is taking fire science classes at Crafton Hills College (he's actually maping out his college goals!) My gosh I am boring! all of my stories are about Jared or the boys I need a flippin hobby!
  • edited December 2011
    Dude, that's more of an update than I have!  I am the boring one.  that's so awesome about your son already working on the college aspect of life.  BTW, I thought women were only fertile like 1 day a month...
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    heck if I know I never took Human Reproduction in school! hehehehe but according to the ap on my Ipod this week is highlighted a light green and Friday is a dark green so this is my "best chance week" im asuming
  • edited December 2011
    Oh that makes sense then.  I did a calculator and it gave me a window of a few days.  Oh...the lil soldiers can live up to 5 days in there so they may be accounting for that as well.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, since my hubby and I obviously found that one fertile day a month, I've been getting bigger and bigger.  I am about 11-14 days out from D-day.  I am on my second week out on maternity leave and praying for mercy on my body. =) My dad and uncle got here on Friday, so we have a full house right now.
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww Im sooo excited for you Rebecca! I sat on my rocking recliner holding my babies my whole maternity leave ( I lived at home though so I cheated) but I just love looking into their lil newborn faces and knowing I created that and I get to be this lil babies mommy/friend/teacher for ever! :0)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm very excited for lil P to come!  the whole process, although painful, is the most beautiful thing in the world.  Once you see his face all the stuff you went through to have him disappears!  This is why women have more kids...we forget.  LOL
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    awww you guys make me want to have a itty bitty.... i think my fi wants one badly but i told him.... please let me have my nice day with my pretty white dress then we can start our family right after. i think you are fertile for usually 2 days some times more or less depending on your cycle
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes you definately want to have your day in your wedding dress!! We just got married in May so we waited a few months and now we are trying :0)
  • A07102005MA07102005M member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No big updates for me except that we booked our flights to Ca for xmas and new years! I would really like to have my wedding photos so I can start working on my album, ordering enlargements, and sharing them with friends and family, but our photographers our lagging on sending out our disc :(
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Christine!  Well unless something happens to totally derail our plans, I will be leaving Cali and heading up to WA on or around Oct 7.  Happy to be with DH, sad to leave CA, especially during my favorite month, and not knowing if we can come down for the holidays.  Still planning the wedding for CA though!Bre, sorry to hear about your mom, my brother has serious issues but I know its so much harder to not get along with a parent.  Are you enjoying living with FI?  Syl, does the dark green on your calendar mean that is your most fertile day?  That would make sense because like Kasi said, sperm can survive 3-7 days, so all the light green days could possibly get you pregnant, but the dark green day is the day you actually ovulate.SD, so exciting!  Do you have his first outfit all ready?  I have major baby fever, I had to go to the daycare I used to work at the other day so I could play with babies and get it out of my system a little!
  • edited December 2011
    What an exciting time Rebecca! Lots of September birthdays.. Jon and I realized it is due to the Holidays and New years :) tehee.And I feel ya Bre... My Dad has the same issue and the only time it is/was difficult was when doctors would screw with his meds. There is absolutely no reasoning with them and you just have to walk away and let everything cool off. I'm here if you ever need to talk about it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards