Florida-North Florida
Options

Music may be the death of me

I love music, i love songs when i hear them i know i like them, but to know the name of the song or the aritist is completely beside me. I am so screwed for picking out music. i have nothing for the ceremony except our soloist song (from this moment) i need first dance, father/daughter/mother/son dance. i mean i need everything. we are going to walk into Jeff's football team's fight song but other than that i am screwed. i need motivation i am starting to slack on this wedding planning and its only getting closer

Re: Music may be the death of me

• Options
    OSheasOSheas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that is how we felt about our music brainstorming a few weeks ago, but then we reviewed www.projectwedding.com under the Guide tab and found some fantastic song selections... It took some time to listen to all the songs, but it was well worth it.  HTH.
  • Options
    wildangel2189wildangel2189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i understand completely!  I wracked my brain and looked at wedding music for a month!  don't worry it will all come together.  just keep at it
  • Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went through my itunes and picked songs I knew would work. I also googled wedding playlists and listened to songs on youtube.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards